TRANSFER AIRPORT – HOTEL / HOTEL – AIRPORT
PRICE PER TRIP
MAXIMUM 4 PASSENGERS
(EXCEPT NORTHERN HOTELS)
ALL HOTELS per way
SIGHTSEEING - 4 PAX SHARING
- Le Must 20 mins – MUR 8,400 per pax
- Le Magique 40 mins – MUR 12,600 per pax
- L’Excellence 60 mins – MUR 18,900 per pax
2. Varangue Sur Morne
- Le Must 20 mins – MUR 11,100 per pax
SIGHTSEEING -PRIVATE / EXCLUSIVE (4 PAX MAXIMUM)
1. Triolet or Airport
- Le Must 20 mins – MUR 33,600 (per trip)
- Le Magique 40 mins – MUR 50,400 (per trip)
- L’Excellence 60 mins – MUR 75,600 (per trip)
2. Other Helipads
- Le Must 20 mins – MUR 41,580 (per trip)
- Le Magique 40 mins – MUR 75,600 (per trip)
- L’Excellence 60 mins – MUR 100,800 (per trip)
- Bookings are subject to availability .
- The helicopters can accommodate up to 4(tour) passengers plus (1) infant below 2 years old per trip .
- Infant below two(2) years fly free of charge .
- Children below twelve(12) years must be accompanied by an adult .
Compulsory information at time of booking
- Passenger(s) name and surname (as per passport)
- Passenger(s) nationality
- Passenger(s) individual weight
- No of children / infant (if any)
- Date of birth of children / infant
- Date and time of booking
Luggage Allowance & Transportation
- The helicopters are equipped with dedicated baggage compartment allowing several suitcases or golf bags together with passengers during airport ,hotel transfer, interhotel transfer or heli-golf.
- Baggage allowance capacity is suspect to number luggage and overall aircraft weight/load.
- Should there be any excess luggage, a separate luggage transfer will be organised at extra cost.
- 50% cancellation fees on applicable fares for flight cancelled 24 hours before the confirmed or scheduled timing.
- 100% cancellation fees on applicable fares for flights cancelled within 24 hours before the comfirmed or scheduled timing on the day of the flight for no show.
- 100% Payment 72 hours before scheduled timing.
- Helicopter flights and itinerary are subject to weather conditions and pilot discretion.
- An authorised E-ticket issued by Corail Helicopters is a prerequisite to board the flight.
- Passengers should hold a valid E-tickets and proof of ID prior to boarding helicopter.